My name is Federica Tronci and I'm a Psychologist and Psychotherapist registered in Italy with the Ordine degli Psicologi della Lombardia Sez A since 2008.
I've been trained internationally, working and studying in Italy, in the UK and USA.
I'm working focusing on the 'here and now' experience, creating a safe and 'real client-therapist interaction'. Our lives, what we are, are shaped by our personal inclinations and the experiences we have within our environment. In other words, we are all shaped by the interaction between our self and other people: at the beginning with parents then with relatives, friends and the other important people in our life. However, relationships are not the defining element: each one of us has its own personality and it is through it that we see the world around us.
For these reasons my approach takes into account both these aspects, and it is aimed to help you in the process of appropriation and self-awareness of dynamics that are in play within everyone, at any time, in our personal life as well as in therapy.
- Psychological Assessment, Individual Therapy sessions (with kids, adolescents, adults), Couple and Family Therapy sessions Psychodynamic-Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy oriented.
- Psychological Support is also offered to people with chronic health disease.
- Italian and English sessions.
- Psychological Therapy and Support is also available on-line.
- I'm working privately in Genova and Milano at the following addresses:
Milano: via Forze Armate, 41/a. 20147, Milano (Metro Stop: M1 Bande Nere, Bus lines 67,78)
Genova: Corso Buenos Aires, 21. 16129, Genova (Railway Station: Brignole, Bus lines 15,36,43)
- For information/enquiries and appointments:
Cell Phone: +39 338 3992752